Saturday, January 3, 2009

January Pug Meetup!

Hi everyone! I went to the Indy Pug Meetup today and got to play with my friends! Mom says it's hard to take pics because we're all running around like maniacs, but here are the ones that she and daddy were able to get...

Photobucket
That's me in the front of my friends. I'm wearing my Colts jersey today because they are hopefully going to beat the Chargers tonight and advance in the playoffs!

Photobucket
I got a kiss from Bernice! (Sophie wasn't looking...shhhhhhhhh)

Mommy hugged all over Pippin
Photobucket

I got a big hug from Jami (Apollo's mommy)
Photobucket

Here's mommy hugging Apollo...
Photobucket

Then I got jealous and had to come give her "the look" to make sure I was still her favorite...
Photobucket
"YES SALINGER! You're STILL my favorite and always will be!"

Once I found My Sophie in the sea of Pugginess...I stole a little kiss from her.
Photobucket

The Indy Pug Bloggers got together for a quick picture...
Photobucket
That's MY mommy (who types MY blog that you're reading right now)
Kelly from The Misadventures of Pugs and Bugg
and Vikki from The Pug Posse

Isn't that COOL that we can all get together? You'll have to forgive mom for getting a little happy with the hyperlinks. She's still so excited that she finally figured out how to do it, so she's making up for lost time!!!!

After an HOUR of running around with my Puggy friends, we left to go home because it started to get COLD. Here is a nice pic of Holden walking me back to the car.
Photobucket
I got a nice warm scrubby BATH when we got home and now I'm asleep out on Holden's lap. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Happy Saturday everyone and GO COLTS!!!!
NFL Colts Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

What awesome fun to have a meet up with other bloggers. No one from our meet up will even look at the blog. Oh well.

Mom says if you want to be an author on the Dreams With Deadlines blog, just send her your email and she will "invite" you.

You would be a great addition and supporter!

Roxy & Mom

Pug Posse said...

You got some good pictures today! It was so much fun seeing you and your family today. Even Sam kept saying how much fun Meetup was today. We're all exhausted and crashed on the couch now...Mommy better go back to the couch to watch the Colts game so we can snuggle on her lap!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Brutus and Miley said...

Thanks so much for posting the pics. We will see you at the next one!

Archie and Melissa said...

What a great meet up salinger!
emmitt wishes he could come too!
xo
m & e